Got a Question? +33 6 08 57 95 20


European Union nationals, do not need a visa to enter France, nor do citizens of the US, Canada Australia or New Zealand for stays of up to three months.

Nationals of the countries will need to consult with their local French Consulate before leaving home. If you are traveling to France from one of the countries within the Schengen agreement (most of EU countries except the UK and Ireland), your visa from the original country normally suffices.

Disabled travellers

General information relative to disabled access is available, albeit in French, on the website from the Secrétaire d’Etat aux Personnes Handicapées . If you need assistance, please contact us directly.


Non-EU residents can claim tax refunds or détax (+/- 12%) on VAT (value added tax) or TVA, if the spend over €175 in any one purchase and if they live outside of the EU for more than six months in a year. You need the shop to fill out a form called a Bordereau de vente à l’éxportation and then go to the Detax counter at the airport